This cross stitching was done for my Dad by his Great Aunt Iola in 1952 before he was born. It was always hanging up in my room as a little girl. I had it re matted and framed to put up in Mason's Room. I was a little worried it was going to look girly but it really did turn out Wonderfully! They did a Great Job!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Promised Pictures :)
These are a few new additions to Mason's Room :)
This cross stitching was done for my Dad by his Great Aunt Iola in 1952 before he was born. It was always hanging up in my room as a little girl. I had it re matted and framed to put up in Mason's Room. I was a little worried it was going to look girly but it really did turn out Wonderfully! They did a Great Job!
A couple of weekends ago Kyle went to S.A. to see his family that was in town. Because I was already on no travel orders from the doctor my Mom and Dad were nice enough to come and stay with me so I wouldn't be alone for the weekend :) This was our weekend project~I was Very Very Impressed with my Mom. Although she has always told me she made her own clothes and things growing up I have never seen any of this in action. This is Mason's new Diaper Stacker! For not sewing off of a pattern in over 20 or so years she did a Fantastic Job! Like I said I was Very Impressed!
This cross stitching was done for my Dad by his Great Aunt Iola in 1952 before he was born. It was always hanging up in my room as a little girl. I had it re matted and framed to put up in Mason's Room. I was a little worried it was going to look girly but it really did turn out Wonderfully! They did a Great Job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment