Don't panic if you feel eclectic buzzes down your legs and inside your vagina. Baby has simply stumbled on yet another way to grab your attention-this time, he's bumping against nerves in your pelvis.
Mason is a Watermelon!
The last bits of vernex caseosa(the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo(downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as his abdomen, and his head could be covered in an inch or so of hair.
The Bump.com
So according to the Bump I am 38 weeks but according to Doctor Seeker I am still 37 Weeks and so many days~Boo for them ;)
We have been going to the Doctor every week for two weeks now. On the 30th Mason measured at 6 pounds 7 ounces. Doctor Seeker says that if Mason goes all the way to his due date he will weight close to 8 pounds. Everything is going great, I have not dilated yet but he can tell that the cervix is softening and preparing for delivery. Mason is head down and we are good to go for a normal delivery! Doctor Seeker is on vacation until Monday so I'm holding my breath but I don't think I have anything to worry about. Mason is in no hurry :) Our next appointments are on the 14th and 21st and I will be sure to update everyone as we go.
Kyle has been so wonderful and made EVERY appointment with the exception of one nurse visit. Next week will be his only other one to miss but my mom is going to come with me! The poor guy has one huge project that is finishing up, a new one that is starting and warranty crap on another job(that was not even his to begin with) that he is dealing with at work. He is SO SO Busy! and he still comes home every night with a smile on his face and worries about me~Best Husband in the World!!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment