
So I must Confess, the reason that I have been so lacking in Blogging in the past few weeks is that I started and have finished all the Twilight Books in one week. I avoided them for as long as I could but finally decided I would give them a try. My thinking was that they would entertain me for the next 4 weeks or so while I waited for Mason's arrival. I COULD NOT PUT THEM DOWN. I don't think I have ever read that much in one week in my entire life! Really EVER! They were SO GOOD :) I also rented the first two movies and some how got Kyle to go see the third movie with me in the theater. I lured him by going to the Alamo Draft House to watch the movie(he had never been~for those of you that don't know its a movie theater that severs food and drinks during the movie and they sell alcoholic beverages) I told him it would be fun, I think he secretly enjoyed himself, though he would probably never own up to it ;) I dont really understand the Crazy Crazyness that some people have taken this obsesive liking to the books and movie but I will say that I enjoyed the books and the movies are good but the books are SO MUCH better!
No comments:
Post a Comment