Saturday, July 10, 2010
Not Sleeping
If you haven't already noticed from the time on a few of my latest postings~I have not been sleeping well. Most nights this week I find myself up every few hours very uncomfortable. Either I have to get up and go to the bathroom, my hands and arms are numb from laying on my side, or I have horrible heartburn and have to get up and take something. Instead of tossing and turning in the bed and waking Kyle up I usually head out into the living room to the couch. This usually greatly upsets Max, and I think he is just as sleep deprived as I am lately. So everyone keeps telling me that its just my body's way of preparing me for what is to come when Mason is here. But really in my opinion I think being well rested would make me much better prepared than all this up and down all night long ;) Luckily I have the luxury of no other children or true responsibilities that keep me from napping during the day when I can. OK my heartburn has subsided :) I'm off back to bed~GNight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment