Mason is now the size of a watermelon!

Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).
Today brings two beautiful words: full-term. Now, whenever baby's born, he's likely to thrive. Also thriving? Your nesting instincts, which are behind those sudden urges to bake, clean, or embroider a onesie. (Feminists, take your issue up with nature, not with us.)
~The Bump.com
~The Bump.com
I know I am way behind in my blog~I have a few pictures to put up that I have been promising some very important people ;) and I am going to work on that this week.
Also, Congratulations to Kelly and Jake! Little baby girl Kamryn was born on July 3, 2010. She was 8 lbs 2 oz, and 20 inches long and has lots of dark hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment