The dresser FINALLY arrived~as soon as it did I got everything thing put together in and on it. Also, Kyle put the Uppercase Living sticker on the Wall. I am so excited it looks just like I pictured it in my head!
These are a few of the pictures my Mom and I framed while she was here last time. The Teddy Bear and Cow Boy are cross stitching that Kyle's Mom Barb did for him when he was little. They are perfect for Mason's Room now I just have to figure out where we are going to put them up on the walls. The train is another Uppercase Living sticker that I framed. I am loving the Uppercase Living stuff, if you haven't ever checked it out~you should~this stuff is Fabulous!
We have another cross stitch that was done for my Dad by his Great Aunt that was in my room while I was growing up~it is still at Micheals being framed. As soon as it is done it will go above Mason's Bed and I will post a picture :)
I was hoping to have the Room ready and done by the Baby Shower this weekend but I don't think its going to happen. Kyle still has another Uppercase Living sticker to put up. Our curtains were on back order but are now being processed and hopefully shipped later this week. And we still have to make a decision about the chair we are going to put in the room and then I think we will be close to all done! As things come together I will post more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment