Well I think I am to the point where being comfortable and sleeping long hours is a thing of the past. If this is my body's way of "preparing me" for what is to come~someone should tell it that it is really unnecessary. The past 3/4 nights I have either been up every hour because I am just uncomfortable, Mason is kicking me constantly or I'm going to the bathroom. The only thing that is keeping me Sane and Happy at this point, is that I am still just So So Excited for this Baby Boy to be here! I hate to complain because I really have had the most wonderful pregnancy. Our Family and Friends have been fabulous and so supportive. Kyle has been unbelievably Understanding, Patient and Loving! Mason I just can't wait to meet you!
My Mom got here today and we began working on stuff for this weekend. I can't wait for Barb to be here on Friday and to see and spend time with Friends on Saturday! Sunday is Fathers Day, we don't have any big plans but my Dad is competing in the Pflugerville Triathlon that we did together last year so we will be up bright and early for that!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment