Friday, June 11, 2010

Jealous Ones~

Most of you already know these two little ones, Max and Bella, they have been the center of our world for a long while now. They go where we go~and travel when we travel. I think they are in for a huge surprise~yet some how they sense changes are coming. Max has been extra clingy and is always walking back into Mason's Room to check things out. Yesterday I caught Bella sleeping in the bassinet in our room, when I chased her out of there, later I found her sleeping in Mason's Crib, and still then when I chased her out of there, she went right back and was sleeping in the bassinet again. All in all in the end I'm sure we will all end up one BIG happy family~once things settle and they have some time to adjust to the changes.

(Max)
(Bella)

No comments:

Post a Comment