Mason is still a little HoneyDew~He can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: He now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready! ~TheBump.com
We have been very busy in the past week, on Sunday Barb, Frank and my Mom came up. Barb, my Mom and I ran around getting stuff ready for the coming baby shower on the 19th. We were VERY successful and got A LOT of it done! Kyle and Frank hung out and went and toured Kyle's Job Site. We had a great dinner and Barb and Frank headed home. My Mom stayed until Wednesday~she left just in time to drive all the way home in the horrible rain :(
While she was here, my Mom was so much help around the house, getting things marked off my to do list and helping me get out walking more and even a little water walking in the pool! We got my hospital bag packed, ordered my belly photos, framed some pictures for Mason's room and got the birth announcement mailing labels already done! She is going to be back next Wednesday to go to my Doctors apt. with me and get some more baby shower stuff ready for the weekend. I already have a to do list started :) Keeping busy makes the weeks go by faster!
Mason's Room is starting to come together. The dresser will finally be delivered tomorrow morning, the curtains that have been on back order should ship out on Saturday and hopefully be delivered soon! Our uppercase living we ordered from Gracie is here and I think we are going to put it up this weekend! There is still so much to be done it seems but I have to keep telling myself I need to wait until after this next weekend and the last baby shower :)
Mason is a BUSY BUSY Boy! It is just amazing how much he moves around. At times it looks like I have jumping beans in my belly. My belly is stretched so tight I just can't imagine how it is going to stretch anymore. Still 6 more weeks to go, I Can NOT believe we are that close!!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment