Kyle and I got the bedroom painting finished last night, so hopefully we will be moving back into our bed tonight! It really looks great, with all the painting Kyle has done I think he could have a second carrier as a painter ;) JK Kyle.
Mason has a play date with Rose this morning(thank you SO MUCH Olivia!) I get to go to my doctors appointment stress and baby free. Then tonight is book club for The Help and afterward we are off to see the movie! I can't remember the last movie I saw(0h yeah it was True Grit~Kyle's choice I am sure, I was not impressed) I loved the book so I am really looking forward to the movie, not to mention some time with the girls!!!
We have two birthday party's tomorrow~Happy Birthday JT and Jaxon!!! And then hopefully a little family relaxing time on Sunday! I can't forget to mention we are anticipating Dale to make it home sometime this weekend!!! It will be wonderful to know he is home safe and sound!!!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment