Well the summer seems to be slowing down, and heating up! Mason and I spend most of our days either at the pool, splash park or in the backyard pool. Only in short periods of time though its been SO HOT and there does not seem to be any relief in sight. It could be that being pregnant is taking its toll and makes me feel twice as hot. Mason does not seem to mind being outside at all! In fact as soon as Kyle gets home, Mason grabs his hand and pulls him to the door to go out front and play. Speaking of Kyle he has been a very busy Dad! As soon as he gets home EVERY night he takes over with Mason they play, take bath and get to bed! I am so SO VERY grateful for him! Did I also mention he has painted the baby's room and is now painting our bedroom(after he puts Mason down at night)~he is amazing!
Tomorrow Mason will be 13 months old, and I am going in for my 20 week check up. That's right half way there!!! I will get some pictures posted of the baby soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment