We had a Fabulous Fun Filled Weekend! Saturday morning I got to go get my hair done and have a little time to myself :) Kyle and Mason hung out at the house. Later that day we got the whole house put back together after painting all week. Everything looks SO GOOD and back to normal! We went and celebrated JT's and Jaxon's Birthdays Saturday night and had so much fun with lots of different people. Mason really had a good time~he crashed when we got home. Then Sunday Bubbie and Pa came up and spent the day with us. We played outside and then Pa cooked us some fried chicken and homemade french fries! Yummy! Then to top it off Bubbie brought a homemade apple pie that was delicious! Kyle's College roommate, Alex, came up and spent the afternoon with us. We were having such a good time catching up and visiting and that we almost forgot to feed Mason dinner. Thank goodness he finally made it clear that he was hungry, otherwise I think we might have forgotten all together! I still feel guilty! Oh well, I am sure it wont be the last time. The weekend went by so fast I needed a couple more days to rest ;)
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment