Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Tropical Storm Hermine
Well thanks to Tropical Storm Hermine and our 5 inches of rain the past couple of days Mason and I have been enjoying just hanging out in our PJs all day long. Its been wonderfully relaxing! We do desperately need to go to the grocery store, I think I have cooked everything possible in our pantry. But how do you go to the grocery store with a baby when its pouring down rain? Kyle says "well you just get wet~that all there is to it." Spoken from someone that has never taken Mason by himself to the store ;) Not the easiest task. He usually has at least two crying fits, but luckily he is still pretty small and people just look at him and say "awww how cute, how old is he?" The rain should be slowing down this afternoon so maybe we will make a brake for it then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment