Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~Labor Day Weekend~

We spent Labor Day Weekend in The Woodlands with my parents, it was Mason's second time to go see Grandpa and Grammie. The 3 hour drive there on Friday was not very successful. The first 45 minutes were great, then the crying started so we stopped in Brenham and changed a couple of diapers and made an attempt to feed him, but he had no interest in any of that. So we decided to tough it out. We struggled through off and on crying until we were about 5 minutes from my parents house and he was dead asleep! Go figure~right!?!


Saturday was the start of the College Football Season and Kyle was in Heaven, he spent all of Saturday in front of the TV flipping between games. Saturday night we headed out for our first night out together with out Mason. And what did we do~yep thats right~we went to my 10 year High School Reunion! I had a really Great time, it was fun to see so many old friends! I can't wait for the next one! and Thank You Kyle for toughing it out and missing the first Aggie Game of the season to go with me! I promise I will never make you do it again ;)

(This is Jennifer one of my Good friends from High School and my only picture from the reunion, she has two beautiful baby boys, she just had her second 2 weeks ago and she still made it to the reunion!)

Sunday my Mom and I went on a shopping mission to find her a dress for Tim and Nats Wedding. We did not come home with anything but did get some great ideas. Then Aunt Courtney came by and visited for a bit and hugged on Mason. The rest of the day we just hung out and took a few naps~it was so wonderful to have the extra help!

Monday our car ride home was GREAT! Mason slept the whole way! I love three day weekends! All in all we had a good Labor Day Weekend and always love getting to spend time with family and friends!

ps. Happy Birthday Greg and Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment