Yesterday evening in the middle of trying to make dinner and feed Mason, and of course on a day that Kyle ended up working late, Mason had the biggest Spit Up I have ever seen!!! It went EVERYWHERE! He was soaked, I was soaked, the rocking chair was soaked and it was formula so it was nice and sticky as well~Yuck! I'm pretty sure half his bottle came up and I nearly threw up myself~ha~how am I ever going to handle this when he is older??? I wish I had a picture but of course didn't think about it at the time, I will remember next time.
So tomorrow is our 2 month check up with shots and all~I will let you know how it goes and how much he weighs. We are also going to San Antonio to visit Pa and Bubbie for the weekend, we are SO Excited!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment