Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hair Cut Drama


Oh My does Mason HATE to get his hair cut!  He screams and screams and screams.  It is so bad that neither Kyle nor my Mom will ever take him to do it again.  We talked about it the day before and that morning and he seemed ok with everything.  Then we got there and he walked right in and started playing with the toys and other kids while we waited.  So I dared to hope that things might be diffrent this time~maybe he was a little more comfortable.  As soon as they called his name though the "NO NO NO NO NO" started! :(  My heart just melted-but I put a big smile on my face and gave him encouraging words!  They have a TV in front of him, he holds toys in each hand, the receptionist comes over and blows bubbles for him-but nothing helps.  15 minutes later all is done and that is the smile he gives you!  Thank goodness!  But I feel so guilty of how hard he makes it I tip way to much and then take him to chick fa la for lunch.  So a $15 hair cut turns out to be an afternoon that cost me $40!  Goodness...How Long Will This Last?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment