Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Making the Rounds

We have been a busy busy little family. With in the past month and a half we have made 2 trips to The Woodlands and 1 trip to San Antonio(and all of Kyle's trips to College Station on game days). It has been wonderful to spend so much time with our parents and friends but I am ready to stay put for a while! With the exception of home football games we are not going anywhere until Nat and Tim get married November 19th.
Fall is my most favorite time of year! The weather is changing and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside! I have all our Fall and Halloween decorations out and some how it just makes the whole house feel warm and cozy! Kathryn and I are going to the ScareCrow festival in Chapel Hill this Saturday for our 3rd year in a row, its so much fun I can't wait. Then on Sunday after Church we are going to take Mason to the Pumpkin Patch in Elgin to pick out his first Halloween pumpkin :) I will be sure to take lots of pictures!
In between all of our travels Kyle has managed to get his yearly stomach bug. We quarantined him to the bed room for 3 days. It was pretty yucky he ended up losing 5 pounds~5 pounds he did not need to lose. Mason and I got through it with out getting sick but I was pretty paranoid about everything~cleaning constantly! We are working on trying to get Mason on a schedule, because that is what everyone keeps telling me, the sooner the better. He is doing pretty well sleeping, he goes to bed about 8 or 9 at night and will sleep for 7 hours. Then he eats a bottle and goes right back to sleep for 4-5 more hours. He is still eating 5 ounces about every three hours during the day. He interacts with you~giggling and smiling constantly. And he loves to lay under is play gym! His hands are always in his mouth~poor baby they are always ice cold.
I know they are really small but here are a couple of pictures from our photo shoot with Teri Mason:

If you go to my facebook page they are larger :)








No comments:

Post a Comment