Thursday, May 27, 2010

32 Weeks!!!

Mason is still the size of a squash from head to rump but he is a little more round :) Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. He is probably in the head-down position by now, with his bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for his body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make him eventually exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. ~TheBump.com

We went to the doctor this morning for a nurse visit. On the plus side I like these appointments because they are always on time and quick, on the other hand we don't get to see Mason :(
She checked my weight, blood pressure and made sure my feet and ankles were not swelling. Then she checked Mason's heart beat and it sounded just perfect!

I'm doing great~just a little more tired and its getting a little harder to keep up my walking and exercising. Overall I have only gained 14 pounds and hopefully I can keep this up and only let Mason put on the pounds from here on out. He is a very very active boy it almost seems like he is in constant motion in my belly :) and he gets the hiccups at least 3 times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment