Friday, April 30, 2010

Clothes, Clothes and more Clothes!

Kyle has tried to keep me from buying much of anything just yet. But I can't help myself! So I have splurged on a few things :)
Of course this is one he did not object to buying:

The cutest little sleeper outfit:

Lots of bodysuits:

And more:

And I found that Old Navy has great stuff and there is always a sale!

So does the Gymboree Outlet store in Round Rock:

This weekend we are working on finishing up Mason's Room. Well at least the painting. The walls and ceiling are done, but the trim still needs to be touched up. That is one task I can NOT do myself! I do not have the steady hands nor the patience for it. Once that is done we already have the crib and bookshelf put together and ready to go into his room.(A HUGE THANK YOU to Bubbie and Grammy for ordering those for us!) I ordered the dresser this past week and it should be delivered and put together sometime next week! I can't wait for it all to be in there, I definitely have the nesting bug! I will post some pictures when we get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment